“… When I first saw this book, I thought ho-hum. I’ve been using Skype for years. I’m a frigging guru! …. Well, this became an instant exercise in ‘I didn’t know what I didn’t know!’ This book covers many details that I had not even thought about before….” Rich Bohn
You have heard about Skype and want to:
- learn more before joining Skype.
- take full advantage of Skype’s rich feature set.
- develop and nurture geographically challenged personal and business relationships
- build a cohesive worldwide business team
- market and support your business internationally
- support special interest groups in a sustainable informal discussion
This book has been written to assist the Skype experience of:
- Road warriors who need to keep in contact with their family and business contacts
- Specialists who want to provide remote training: language, music, webinars
- Families who want to keep in touch as the family grows up
- Students keeping in touch with their classmates, study teams, sports teams, friends and family
- Business teams who want to collaborate both formally and informally
- Teachers who want to build an online training business
- Anyone who wants the full picture of Skype’s ecosystem